On this page you'll find a description of the wide array of services our practice offers. But we know what's important isn't just what we offer, but how we offer it. You can count on our professionals at Couture Chiropractic Center to possess the knowledge, expertise and caring attitude, which will satisfy all your individual needs.
- Sports Injuries
- Wellness Care
- Headaches & Migraines
- Repetitive use Syndromes
- Extremity Manipulation
- Massage Therapy
- Exercise Programs
- Infants (Colic, Ear Infections etc)
- Back Injuries
- Neck, Arm & Shoulder Pain
- Pre-Natal Care (Pregnancy)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Disc Injuries
- Concussion Injuries
Provided by Danielle Gagnon, NTP
- 1-on-1 Individual Counseling
- 5-week RESTART Group Program
- Group Informational Talks
- Grocery Store Walk-Through
- Pantry & Fridge Clean-out In Your Home
- Food Journal Review
- Nutritional Assessment Questionnaire Review
Couture Chiropractic Center offers massage therapy in our office in conjunction with chiropractic treatments.
A comprehensive approach to care that focuses on the body's natural ability to heal itself when properly maintained and protected (just like a car) massage and chiropractic adjustments are key components to wellness.
Massage extends the benefits of the chiropractic adjustments. Chiropractors deal with the nervous and musculo skeletal systems where as massage deals solely with the muscular system. Putting the two together, makes for a greater benefit for your overall health.
Benefits of combining massage and chiropractic care :
- Helps prepare the body for the adjustments
- Helps you to relax overall and become more receptive to the adjustment needed
- Relieves muscle tension and pain
- Increases the effectiveness of treatments and longer sustained adjustments
- Helps prevent future pain and injuries
We offer various brands of custom made orthotics that help correct structural conditions present in your feet resulting in compensation throughout your spine.